No Alarm Chili
Ground beef and Sloppy Joe sauce becomes a quick-to-make chili by adding tomato sauce, kidney beans and chili spices
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||34%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.