Saucy Chicken Wings
Chicken wing drumettes, marinated in Manwich combined with spicy brown mustard and a hint of red pepper, then baked until glazed -- sure to be a winner for any party
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Combine Sloppy Joe sauce, mustard, brown sugar, salt and red pepper in medium bowl; set aside. Place chicken in large recloseable food storage bag. Add half of sauce mixture to bag; close bag and coat chicken with sauce. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover large baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. Remove chicken from sauce mixture; place in single layer on baking sheet. Discard bag with remaining marinade.
- Bake 25 minutes. Brush chicken on both sides with reserved sauce mixture. Bake 20 minutes more or until tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||28%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.