Sloppy Joe Dip
Same great meaty taste of Super Manwich Dip that is family size, not party size
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- Corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream and sliced green onions, optional
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat about 7 minutes or until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; heat through.
- Serve over corn chips and top with cheese, sour cream and green onions, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.