Sloppy Joe's Tacos
Ground beef and Sloppy Joe sauce, flavored with cumin, makes a great filling for tacos when accompanied with crisp lettuce, shredded cheese and juicy tomatoes
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce and cumin; simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide lettuce evenly between taco shells. Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in each shell over lettuce. Top meat evenly with cheese and tomatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||34%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.