Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
A savory slow cooker pulled chicken sandwich recipe flavored with Manwich, onion and pickled jalapeno -- perfect for any gathering
- PAM« Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped nacho jalape˝o peppers
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich« Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 Kaiser rolls
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken, onion, jalapeno and Sloppy Joe sauce in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board; shred. Return chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt; stir. Reduce heat to WARM. Serve in rolls.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.